Sunday, August 25, 2013

Reading Up on Religion - Aquiring Understanding or Perking More Questions?

My children and I all have friends that follow different religions.
Some of them are Christian, while others are not.
I was raised Catholic, as was my husband. We are raising our children in the Catholic Church as well.

I have had so many people ask me why we would chose Catholicism, since it's not Christian!

Catholics ARE Christians!!
I call myself a Christian first, and a Catholic second.
Catholic is just the kind of Christian I happen to be called.

Well, I have been seeking out books to explain differences in religious beliefs for me, and came across this one:



I can't wait to get started reading it, and post back with my findings!

God Bless you! ~Kristen

1 comment:

  1. There's a great book out there called "So What's the Difference?" that you should read. I need to get a copy of it again. Very well written.

    ReplyDelete