Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Compassion is a Mom's Blessing

There are so many evil things that happen in this world.
I wish I could protect and hide my children from all of this evil. I know that I cannot.

I can teach them sympathy, love, and compassion. To all - regardless of our differences.

We try to teach our children that two wrongs do NOT make a right.

To rid our world of evil, we must begin within our own hearts - and SHOW only love, sympathy, and compassion to everyone.

Dear Lord,
Please help us to teach our children by example the Christian qualities of love, sympathy, and compassion. Help us to love everyone, despite differences in our beliefs, methods, and lives.

You have given us free will. Please help lead us to choose the loving Christian way through your Son's teachings.
Amen



1 Peter 3:8-9 "Finally, all of you, be like-minded, be sympathetic, love one another, be compassionate and humble. Do not repay evil with evil or insult with insult. On the contrary, repay evil with blessing, because to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing."

No comments:

Post a Comment