Saturday, May 14, 2011

Spring = Rebirth

With Easter, I am reminded of so many of God's wonderful creations that come to life again in the Spring.

Within the past week our yard has gone from bare branches, to a lush, green wonderland of new leaves and blossoms! There is also a persistent mommy robin who built her nest on top of the flood lights above my deck in my back yard! The kids and I scare her from her nest every time we open the sliding glass door to go outside!

My prayer is that my spiritual connection with God, our Father, may be renewed and reborn as well, like the natural world outside has come to life again after such a dormant winter season.

I can feel His love blossoming, and see it all around me.
There is hope that His Love will be translated to righteousness in everything we do.

Lord,
I pray that we may be renewed, and that our love for You may blossom and become like the new leaves on the trees and blooms on the flowers that are emerging this Spring. Make this a season of Spiritual Spring for us, as we reconnect with Your Blessings and Love for us. You are an amazing and wonderful God.
Amen



"For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things
that are sown in it to
spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness
and praise to
spring forth before all the nations."
~Isaiah 61:11~

1 comment:

  1. Neat photo! We recently discovered a bird's nest in our flower garden and I was able to get a pretty cool photo also.


    In Christ,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete