Friday, November 5, 2010

Thankful for Prayer

"Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up." Luke 18:1

It's November, a month known for Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for a God who listens to my prayers. I know that He is there, watching and listening to my prayers. He sees and knows exactly what I need.



Dear Lord,
I pray that you will hear my prayers, and the prayers of those who read this blog.
There are so many ways to pray, not one that is right or wrong. You hear us, no matter how we say what we think.
Thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers.
Please teach us, Lord, that your answers to our prayers may not always be tangible. We may not see or hear the answers, but you have answered us.
Lord, teach us to pray according to your will. We may pray for things that we want, that may not be according to Your plan for us.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment