Monday, November 7, 2011

Praying for Sick Kids

There are so many illnesses out there that effect our families.
I have friends whose children have Type 1 Diabetes, some with cancer, others with Celiac disease, and others with severe allergies.
I am blessed that my family has some mild allergies, and eczema. We don't have to worry about so many health issues like other families do.
I am amazed at the faith I see in the parents of these children.
They Worship the Lord our God, and give thanks to Him for the good things He has given us.
Of course, as parents, they still mourn the pain and suffering they have to witness their children endure.
I think of Jesus, and how Mary had to watch him suffer and die on the cross!
Nothing could be worse than that!
God gave us HIS only Son, and He suffered and died for US!


Dear Lord,
I pray that parents around the world will look to you in Thanksgiving and Praise, even through the difficult times of watching their children suffer. I pray that You, as the Great Physician, and Creator of Us and our bodies, will grant relief and healing to the children you have blessed us with.
Amen

Exodus 23:25
Worship the LORD your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you,

No comments:

Post a Comment