Monday, April 29, 2013

Musical Monday - "Changed" by Rascal Flatts

Changed, by Rascal Flatts

I was so excited to hear this song on my favorite Christian radio station the other day!
Country pop trio Rascal Flatts is apparently making a cross over, FINALLY, to Christian radio!

Many of their songs reflect their strong Christian faith, so it's great to hear them making connections.


Everyone needs God to be Changed!
Please enjoy this song as much as you can!

I came up, out of the water
Raised my hands,
up to the father
Gave it all to him that day

Felt a new wind kiss my face
Walked away,
eyes wide open
Could finally see where I was going

It didn't matter where I'd been,
I'm not the same man I was then

Chorus:
I got off track,
I made mistakes
Back slid my way into that place,
where souls get lost,
lines get crossed
and the pain won't go away
I hit my knees,
now here I stand

There I was,
now here I am.
Here I am. Changed.
I got a lot of "hey I'm sorry"s,
the things I've done,
Man that was not me
I wish that I could take it all back,
I just wanna tell 'em that
tell 'em that

Chorus I've changed for the better.
More smiles,
less bitter.
I'm even starting to forgive myself
Yes I am

I hit my knees,
now here I stand
There I was,
now here I am,
here I am,
here I am
I'm changed. Yes I am.
I've changed for the better
Thank God, I changed.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment