Monday, September 3, 2012

Bless the Workers on Labor Day

As the summer draws to a close, I am reminded of how hard my husband works to provide for our family.

I am very blessed to be a stay-at-home mother to our three children, while my husband designs new products as a mechanical engineer.

There are so many choices we make that effect our family, and today I lift up all working parents.

Dear Lord, Please bless these mothers and fathers, as they provide for their families with all you have sent to bless them. You, Lord, have provided them with jobs to support their families in our world. I pray that all parents may be blessed and thankful for Your love and support. May their performance in each of their jobs reflect back upon Your goodness, as well as provide strength and support their families. AMEN

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth." 2 Timothy 2:15

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just started a blog of Bible studies. Check it out.

    http://ablogblessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete