Saturday, December 15, 2012

What Really Matters Most

Thinking about my children, family and friends, I rejoice for how blessed they make me feel.
However long they are in my life, all of my friends and family bless me in so many ways, that I cannot rejoice enough on their behalf.
Then I see the mourning that comes with losing family and friends. My heart breaks as I mourn with those who are suffering the loss of loved ones. I know that my family and friends are mortal, just as I am a mere mortal.

But I am a BELOVED child of God. We are all children of the LOVING, Caring, and Merciful God!
He mourns with us, as he accepts angels into His loving arms, for he knows our pain and suffering.

He sacrificed His only Son, that we would have eternal life with Him.
How little comfort that may give those in the midst of despair of losing their own child. Let us pray for those who need to remember His ultimate sacrifice for us, and that He holds us in the palm of His hands, and sends comfort to those who need it through us. AMEN

"Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." —Romans 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment