Monday, March 18, 2013

Musical Monday - "It's a Good Morning"

I needed to hear this today!

"Good morning!
You give me strength you give me just what I need
I can feel the hope that's rising up in me.
It's a good morning"



"Slow down, breathe in,
Don't move ahead
I'm just living in this moment
I've got my arms raised, un-phased!"


"Now I'm smiling, and I'm kissing all my worries goodbye
Got the feeling, if I spread my wings I might even fly
You are my truth, my way
Give me the strength to say
Get up, get up, get up
Cause it's a good morning, hey"


"Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul." Psalm 143:8

"This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment