Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

Today is the day that offers you 24 of the EXTRA BONUS HOURS you've been praying for!

I know that my to-do list is often miles long, and I pray that God will give me some extra time to work on those tasks that I never seem to accomplish.

Today is the day! February 29 - only comes around every 4 years, but I sure am happy to see it here today!

I have some tasks to tackle today, but I am also going to say some extra prayers as I work!

I am pricing some items to sell at our MOPS consignment sale this weekend. I am going to pray over each item, that it will bless whomever buys it and takes it home! That the mom or grandmother who buys the item will be blessed by the savings, and that the children who wear or play with the items will be blessed as well!

As I am cleaning out these things from my home, I will pray over my children, in thanksgiving that they have had the experiences with these toys and clothes, and that God has blessed us abundantly with so many things!

I will also get a FREE cup of coffee from McDonald's today (you can get one too!). As I go through the drive-thru, I will pray for the employees in the restaurant, that they be blessed, as well as the people in line with me.

What will you do with your extra day?

I pray that you will be blessed, and rejoice in the EXTRA day the Lord has given us!
Be Glad!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment