Monday, November 12, 2012

God Bless Our Veterans!

I feel so blessed to live in the "Land of the Free". However, I am well aware of the sacrifice made by our veterans and active duty military to keep my freedom alive and well!

My brother is a Marine. My dad and grandfather were both in the Navy. I am proud to say THANK YOU to them, and all other families who have provided my right to say, "God Bless all of our Veterans".

I pray that they veterans will be blessed by God to know that they are appreciated by those they protect. I also pray for the families who have suffered the ultimate sacrifice with the death of a child, parent, uncle, aunt, grandparent, cousin, or extended family while they were serving US as protectors of our freedom. Amen

"For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives..." Colossians 1:9

No comments:

Post a Comment