Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Musical Monday ~ "Strong Tower"

I'm a day behind! Ahh! Oh well, this song has been on my heart lately.
I hope it blesses you!



"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." Psalm 18:2



You are my strong tower!
Shelter over me.
Beautiful and mighty.
Everlasting king.
Your mercy sets me free!
You are my strong tower.
Fortress when I'm weak
Your Name is true and holy
You are my strong tower
Shelter over me
Beautiful and mighty
Everylasting king!
You are my strong tower, and your face is all I see.

I struggled to understand this song and verse for the longest time.
Now, just signing it, and praying the actual verse aloud, I feel the power of God in me.

Pray this aloud with me today:
"The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment