Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ignorance is NOT Bliss

Be kinder to those around you than you must, for each is fighting some kind of battle.
Everyone is living some kind of challenge.
Mine today is that mountain of laundry in my laundry room staring me in the face, daring me to wash, dry, fold and put away all of the towels, sheets, blankets, clothes, and other miscellaneous stuff in there!

Seriously, I am blessed to even have a laundry room, with a fully functioning washer and dryer. I don't take this for granted!

I still HATE doing the laundry!

Satan sends me so many distractions, including this computer. I really need to fight the evil influences, and get blessing my family through their laundry!

As silly as that may sound, that is how I look at it!

Whenever I am around people, I try to remember that everyone is fighting some kind of battle. It could be the battle of the laundry, or an addiction, abuse, or a case of very low self-esteem.

Be KINDER than you have to be to EVERYONE you meet!

Imagine, if everyone was KIND to you, while you are in the depths of your battle. Would kindness from others improve your mood? Change your outlook on life?
Kindness can do so much. Sometimes, all it takes is a SMILE to show someone how much God really loves them!

"For it is God’s will that by doing good you should silence the ignorant talk of foolish people. Live as free people, but do not use your freedom as a cover-up for evil; live as God’s slaves." 1 Peter 2:15-16

"Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." Ephesians 4:32

"Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

Finally, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind." 1 Peter 3:8

"Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear." Ephesians 4:29

"...‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” Mark 12:31

No comments:

Post a Comment