Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday ~ Babies

I miss my babies.
They are growing into amazing children, but I really, truly miss them being babies.
When my middle child had strep throat a couple of weeks ago, all he wanted to do was snuggle with me, like he did when he was a baby!
I LOVED IT! I dropped all of the chores on my list, and just snuggled with him! Now, he's over 4' tall, and in Kindergarten, but I didn't care! He is still my baby.

My youngest is very adamant that he is NOT a baby - but he will always be my baby.

My baby girl will ALWAYS be my little princess. She's an intelligent, beauitful, talented 8 years old already, but she'll always be my baby.

I am so thankful for my babies today!
They have given me a totally new perspective on life.
My own life, the lives of those I love, and especially my own mother. I could never have imagined the love I experience every day that I am so thankful for my own children.

God bless the babies, and their mommies, every day! Help us mommies to remember how sweet and loving our babies were before they turned into the children they are today! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment