Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Kids' Personalities

My children all have such different personalities!
I love that God has given them each such wonderful gifts and talents, and I pray that I will be able to follow God's instructions to teach them how to use those gifts to give glory to our Lord!

My oldest, is a beautiful little girl who is eccentric, outgoing, intelligent, and loves to read and write.

My middle child is a quiet, creative, intelligent little boy who loves to build and design games and play games of strategy.

My youngest little man is a challenge for me, because never stops moving, talking, and playing. He always carries "stuff" with him everywhere he goes, and says everything he thinks.

I wonder what Jesus was like as a child. Did he have siblings (or other children born to Joseph at least), or cousins? How were they similar or different?

It's fun to play with my kids, and learn how different they are!
My middle son had the opportunity to film a commercial for his preschool, that is airing on television locally. He loved the experience, and when we saw the commercial for the first time, he was excited that he saw his school, teacher, and friends. Not once did he appear on the screen. He didn't care! He remembers being there, and being seen is not important to him.

My daughter would have been devastated to not be seen. My youngest probably would not have noticed. But my middle child, he could care less.

I am so thankful that my children are so different, and that God knows each and every little individual personality trait and has chosen each of my children for His own!


Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment