Monday, January 23, 2012

Womanly Widsom ~ Seek Godly Wisdom

James 1:5 "If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you."

Okay - so I'm having a dilemma with money, my husband, and our family budget.

I KNOW that I need to not spend money frivolously. I thought I had been doing much better at budgeting the money for our family.

Christmas, and the two birthdays in the same week as Christmas, blew my budget right out of the water. My husband was irate when he saw the credit card bills, and I really need God's wisdom when it comes to dealing with this situation.

Dear Lord,
It's hard to be a good mommy, wife, housekeeper, taxi driver, financial CEO, and shopper all in one. Please guide my spending to honor my husband, and his views for our family. Please help my husband's heart to be softened and for him to find forgiveness in his heart for my misgivings and overspending. Please guide my tongue, Lord, and let your mercy show through everything I say and do. Help me to be the wife who honors her husband in every way, despite the fact that he is not honoring me in his behavior. Guide me to forgiveness for his mistreatment of me, and help us to communicate in honoring You as the head of this family!
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment